Everything you will ever need for your Virtual Classroom. Using these virtual classroom templates makes it so easy for you to have your own in minutes! With six traditional classroom settings to choose from, plus six out-of-the-box virtual ‘classrooms’! These templates allow you to be creative!
These ready-to-use Virtual Classroom Templates include:
- Six backgrounds with traditional classroom settings – set up and ready to use today!
- Six creative backgrounds! The beach, the moon, the rainforest, under the sea, on the farm, in the clouds! All set up and ready to use today! Use a different template each week to increase interest in your students!
- Customize your virtual classroom – Nine extra slides packed with over 100 clip art images that you can add to your room: furniture, wall decorations, class pets! Save hours searching for objects and removing backgrounds!
- Full, detailed Teacher Guide for how to add your very own personalized teacher avatar, how to use the templates, add links, and share with students!
Don’t want a personal avatar? That is okay! Use one of the teacher images provided in the clip art – or have no teacher in your scene at all!
What Makes Virtual Classrooms So Great?
Use your virtual classroom to interact with students and share information, announcements, assignments…. Here are just a few ideas!
- Link a video of you giving instructions to your avatar!
- Link the day’s assignment to the white board!
- Link a Padlet to the sticky notes!
- Link a Webquest, FlipGrid, Sutori or ThingLink assignment to the computer!
- Link an assessment to the stack of books!
- Link a Turn In Google Form to the turn in basket!
Links are easy to change for each day or lesson.
Sharing your Virtual Classroom is super easy. Share right through your Google Classroom, or give your students access to the share link.
Use your virtual classroom every day, or on days when you need a substitute, or just as a fun change to the normal routine!
Click here to see a Preview of the Student Reflection Journal!
Find more ways to connect with your students:
- students record their feelings daily, set weekly goals and review them, overcome barriers
- FREE –
- FREE –
Here is what some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store:
I used this material to create fun slides to teach my students new concepts. So far it is helping them engage with me more. – E. E. July 7, 2021
Great resource – easy to use – cute graphics, and a nice wide variety that I can use with all of my different classes! Thanks! – Felicia C. April 26, 2021
Fun! Kids liked it today! – Rebecca T. November 26, 2020