Teach your students the value of Forensic Tool Mark Impression Evidence! This resource is NO PREP. It can be completed by students independently, be teacher led, or a combination of both!
Interactive Google Slides keep students engaged by asking them to drag and drop objects, label images, watch short YouTube video clips, read an article, and answer questions.
Tool Mark Impression Evidence notes include:
- The tools commonly used in crime
- Where to search for tool marks at a crime scene
- To identify the three types of tool marks
- How to collect tools and tool marks
- The value of tool marks for forensic investigation
This resource contains:
- Lean Forensic Tool Mark Evidence: 14 Interactive Google Slides
- KEY to Forensic Tool Mark Evidence slides
- Student Guided Notes
- Notes KEY
- Google Form Review Questions: Ten multiple choice questions, self grading, editable!
Take a look at the preview of the Tool Mark Impression Evidence notes!
What some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store:
Another great product from Science of Curiosity…highly recommend! Students were engaged and ready for our tool marks lab the next day. Thanks for another outstanding product 🙂 – Sharon F. January 28, 2022
Great resource! So easy to use and it saved me so much time! Very engaging and comprehensive. Thank you so much! – B.L. February 9, 2022
My students enjoyed this interactive resource. My students are ESL so this allows students to work at their own pace. – Stacey M. October 29, 2021