Teach your students about Forensic Tire Impression Evidence from this student- independent interactive Google Slides. Truly NO PREP! No direct instruction needed, nothing for you to do but share the Slides with your students.
Twenty nine interactive Google Slides – 100% digital, great for distance learning and in class.
Students will learn:
- The difference between Tire Track evidence and Tire Tread Patterns.
- How Tire Tread impressions are used as both class and individual evidence
- To determine track width, wheelbase, and turning diameter of a car using the Tire Track impressions
- How all of these can be used as Forensic Evidence!
As students learn, the Google Slides invite them to:
- Drag and drop objects
- Sort answer choices
- Label pictures
- Circle correct answers
- Fill in the blank
Tire Impression Evidence Notes Include:
- Google Form Review: 10 questions to help your students review, and to show you want they still need help understanding
- Printable Skeleton Notes option for students who want to write down what they learn
- Teaching Guide
- Comprehensive Answer Key!
Click here to see a preview of the Tire Impression Evidence Notes:.
Here are what a happy teacher says about the Tire Impression Evidence Notes:
So I used this for my remote learners and they really enjoyed it. I did not have any issues with just copying the assignment and just attaching it as their daily lesson. No students emailing me that they did not understand. If you are looking for a great no prep activity, buy it ! – Alexis F. January 27, 2021