SAVE with the Impressions Evidence Bundle! All of the Science of Curiosity teaching resources about Odontology/Bite Mark evidence, Tool Mark evidence and Footwear Impression evidence!
The Impressions Evidence Bundle includes:
- 20 Interactive Google Slides teach students about Forensic Odontology and bite mark evidence. Includes student notes sheet, full answer key, and 10 question Google Form review/assessment. NO PREP!
- This video guide prompts students to answer open ended questions about the case of Robert Stinson, a young man wrongly convicted of murder based on a single bite mark. NO PREP!
- There are two parts to this Bite Mark activity: Digital and Hands on. First, they practice their skills of bite mark analysis using digital overlays to solve a case. Then, challenge your students with a fun, hands-on Bite Mark activity! Students will make their own bite marks, and then identify an unknown bite mark!
- Students work through interactive Google Slides to complete their notes. There are a few activities embedded in the slides: Students experience how height is mathematically related to stride length and footprint length. And they practice photographing footwear evidence.
- Three fun activities that allow students to practice their skills as a footwear impressions analyst.
- NO PREP: Students complete the guided notes while going through the interactive Google Slide deck. Then test their knowledge with the Google Form review questions.
- Two Activities: One is digital (no prep) and student independent, the other is hands on! Two versions of the hands on activity – one fast and one that takes more time.
- : 25 Multiple Choice questions on a self grading Google Form
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
Here are what some Happy Teachers have to say about this Impressions Evidence Bundle in our Teachers Pay Teachers store:
Great resource! This is my first year with a Forensics class and this unit helped a lot. – Joel R. April 27, 2022
Very thorough. Love the bundle option! – Lauren B. April 6, 2022