Hair and Fiber Evidence Test that covers all of the teaching resources for Human Hair, Animal Hair and Fiber Evidence:
- Introduction to Trace Evidence: Locard Exchange Activity
- Human Hair Evidence Notes + Review
- Human Hair Lab
- Animal Hair Evidence Notes + Lab + Review
- Fiber Evidence Notes + Review
- Fiber Evidence Case Study: Wayne Williams
- Fiber Evidence Lab: Four Analysis Tests!
There are 25 multiple choice questions on a self grading Google Form!
The test covers these topics:
- Locard Principal
- Human hair characteristics
- Animal hair identification
- Human vs. Animal hair characteristics
- Fiber types and identification
- Hair and Fiber evidence collection methods
- Methods for hair and fiber analysis
- Value of hairs and fibers as Forensic evidence
The form is completely editable if you need to adjust anything for your classroom situation.
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
Click here to see a preview of the Hair and Fiber Evidence Test!
Here is what some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store!
No reviews yet! This resource is brand new!
More BUDLES from Science of Curiosity! All Complete Forensic Science Units:
- Tire Impression Evidence Unit: BUNDLE | Distance Learning
- Forensic Science Basics Unit BUNDLE Distance Learning
- Blood Spatter and Blood Evidence Unit BUNDLE- Notes, Activities, Lab
- Forensic DNA Fingerprinting / DNA Evidence BUNDLE Notes, Activity, Project
- Death Investigation BUNDLE – Autopsy, Decay, Bugs and Bones!
- Forensic Fingerprint Evidence BUNDLE
- Ballistics Evidence Unit BUNDLE