A super fun way to review Hair and Fiber Evidence before the Test! Simple to play, no prep, digital review game!
The game covers these topics:
- Locard Principle
- Human hair characteristics
- Animal hair identification
- Human vs. Animal hair characteristics
- Fiber types and identification
- Hair and Fiber evidence collection methods
- Methods for hair and fiber analysis
- Value of hairs and fibers as Forensic evidence
Also Included in the Hair and Fiber Evidence Review Game:
- Student Answer Sheet: students will write down the answers to the review questions as the game goes along. This will keep them engaged, reinforce the reviewed material, hold them accountable, and leave them with the perfect study guide for the test!
- Full answer key!
- Detailed Teaching Guide with tips and tricks to get the most out of this review game
How to Play:
- Students are put into groups. Groups take turns choosing questions that can be worth 5, 10 or 15 points.
- If the group gets the question correct, they then choose a Mystery Card! This card may ask students to swap groups, or give up points to another group, or offer the chance for more points if the team does something fun (like sing Row Row Row Your Boat!)
- The game continues until all questions have been answered. The group with the highest score wins!
The entire review game is digital, contained inside one Google Slide set with 74 Google Slides! Click question numbers to be brought to that question. Click again to see the answer. Click ‘Home’ to go back to the first slide. Click the smiley face to go to the Mystery Cards!
This review game was made for Science of Curiosity’s , but can be used and adapted to any Hair and Fiber Forensics Unit. The slides are fully editable!
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
Click here to see a preview of the Hair and Fiber Evidence Review Game!
Here is what some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store!
No reviews yet! This resource is brand new!
More resources for the Trace Evidence Unit to come! It will include Hairs, Fibers, Paint, Soil, Glass and Powders.
Currently available in the Trace Evidence Unit:
- Introduction to Trace Evidence: Locard Exchange Activity
- Human Hair Evidence Notes + Review
- Human Hair Lab
- Animal Hair Evidence Notes + Lab + Review
- Fiber Evidence Notes + Review
- Fiber Evidence Case Study: Wayne Williams
- Fiber Evidence Lab: Four Analysis Tests!
- Hair and Fiber Evidence Test
More BUDLES from Science of Curiosity! All Complete Forensic Science Units:
- Tire Impression Evidence Unit: BUNDLE
- Forensic Science Basics Unit BUNDLE
- Blood Spatter and Blood Evidence Unit BUNDLE- Notes, Activities, Lab
- Forensic DNA Fingerprinting / DNA Evidence BUNDLE Notes, Activity, Project
- Death Investigation BUNDLE – Autopsy, Decay, Bugs and Bones!
- Forensic Fingerprint Evidence BUNDLE
- Ballistics Evidence Unit BUNDLE