Forensics Basics BUNDLE! Save on EIGHT resources – all you need to teach your students the basics of Forensic Science. Includes notes, activities, a Unit project, and an assessment!
Resources in the Forensic Basics Bundle:
- Direct vs Circumstantial Evidence: Students learn the difference, and discover the unreliability of eyewitness testimony
- Class vs. Individual Evidence: A fun, digital (or paper!) activity that teachers students how to identify the difference between Class and Individual forensic evidence
- Evidence Collection: Students access a fun digital crime scene and learn how to collect different types of evidence
- Crime Scene Processing: Teach your Forensics students the basics for how to secure and process a crime scene
- Learn to Sketch a Crime Scene: Fully digital, or for class, students learn the basics of how to create a crime scene sketch and are given two chances to practice their skills
- Forensic Photography:How to photograph a crime scene, learn and practice!
- Crime Scene Processing Video Project: Students take on the role of CSI experts and apply all of their knowledge to making a Crime Scene Processing How-To video
- Basics Unit Assessment! 25 multiple choice questions on a self grading Google Form
Includes a comprehensive Teaching Guide for each activity!
Click here for a free Forensic Science Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Curriculum.
Here are what some happy teachers are saying about the Forensics Basics Bundle:
47 five star reviews on Teachers Pay Teachers!
I found this incredibly helpful when I was planning my forensic science unit for G6 students. It was a great resource and had several activities. – Allison M. April 23, 2021
This is the MOST user friendly and complete Forensics unit I have ever used….SUPER easy …Its all about lock and LOAD Great job Love all of these resources. – Thom S. November 12, 2020
The topics are nicely covered and very useful for introducing Forensic Science to students. The format is well organized and Guided Reading Notes are supported by the PPP. Overall excellent. – Suzanne J. October 27, 2020
More BUDLES from Science of Curiosity! All Complete Forensic Science Units: