Comprehensive Google Form with twenty five multiple choice questions about Forensic Ballistics Evidence. This assessment is designed to test your students’ knowledge of everything offered in the Science of Curiosity Forensic Ballistics Unit:
- Teach your students with this NO PREP resource. Students can complete their ballistics notes independently, or through class lecture – or both! 28 Slides, 5 pages of notes, and 10 question review.
- A fun Ballistics Evidence Activity for your students! Can they use their skills to solve the murder of Dillian Dollar? Focuses on bullet striations evidence!
- The walks students through the gunshot residue evidence presented by the forensic firearm expert and the pathologist at the Zimmerman trial.
- Students learn how to analyze and measure bullet holes to determine the angle of trajectory. Resource includes Google Slides, guided notes, a digital activity and a hands on activity!
- The is no-prep, print and go! Perfect for a substitute. The video is an hour long and covers information about the gun, ammunition, trajectory, and autopsy evidence from the Kennedy assisination. Is the JFK assisination the work of a conspiracy? Ballistics experts test fire the gun to find out!
The Google Form is self grading and 100% EDITABLE!
Click to see a preview of the Forensic Ballistics Evidence Assessment.
Get the Forensic Ballistics Evidence Assessment here, directly from Science of Curiosity, or from our Teachers Pay Teachers store!