Everything you need to teach Forensic Fingerprint Evidence! Bundle includes four interactive Google Slides sets, three Google Form review question sets, student Notes, three activities, a mini-research project, and a Final Assessment.
All parts come with a Teaching Guide and full Answer Keys!
Nearly every part is student-independent, no direct instruction needed, unless you want to! Perfect for both in class and distance learning.
The Forensic Fingerprint Evidence Bundle Includes:
- Experience how the Bertillon System works, and understand how it does not work! The perfect way to introduce Fingerprints
- : No prep – Fingerprint Learning Slides are student independent, perfect for both in class and distance learning.
- : Teach your students the basics of collecting fingerprints on different types of surfaces. Beyond the black fingerprint powder! Engage your students with this interactive Google Slide set and notes.
- : Learn more about Forensics Fingerprints! Students explore three interesting fingerprint topics, and then get to pick their own! The 22 Interactive Google Slides are NO PREP and student independent!
- Fingerprint Evidence Review Game! No Prep! A super fun whole-class review game that allows teams to compete against each other with some wacky twists and turns!
- 25 Question Google Form: Self Grading!
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
Here are what some Happy Teachers have to say about this Fingerprint Bundle in our Teachers Pay Teachers store:
Great resource. I build my entire fingerprinting unit around this resource, and my students really enjoy it every quarter. – Jessie W. December 16, 2021
My students thoroughly enjoyed this interactive resource. I used some of the slides for lecturing, while taking other sections for the students to work through themselves. My students are ESL so this allows students to work at their own pace. I had my own labs already (which I suggest), which supplemented the provided materials well. – Stacie M. October 29, 2021
I found these resources last year and am now slowly purchasing one by one. I LOVE THEM! – Amy B. May 3, 2022