Learn about Forensic Fiber Evidence with interactive Google Slides! Students stay engaged as the slides invite them to click links to videos, drag and drop objects, and sort ideas.
Fiber Evidence Notes are no-prep! Ready to be completed by students independently, through lecture, or a mix of both. After learning and taking notes, test their new knowledge with the provided multiple choice review questions!
Students will learn:
- The difference between synthetic and natural fibers
- The value of Fiber Evidence in Forensics
- Fiber Evidence collection
- Six tests that can be used to identify and compare fibers
Fiber Evidence resource includes:
- Twenty-one interactive Google Slides
- Google Slides Key
- Four page student notes sheet
- Student notes key
- Ten question multiple choice review on a self-grading Google Form
- Teaching Guide with tips for best use of the resource
More resources for the Trace Evidence Unit to come! It will include Hairs, Fibers, Paint, Soil, Glass and Powders.
Currently available in the Trace Evidence Unit:
- Introduction to Trace Evidence: Locard Exchange Activity
- Human Hair Evidence Notes + Review
- Human Hair Lab
- Animal Hair Evidence Notes + Lab + Review
- Fiber Evidence Notes + Review
- Fiber Evidence Case Study: Wayne Williams
- Fiber Evidence Lab: Four Analysis Tests!
- Hair and Fiber Evidence Test
Click HERE to see the full Pacing Guide and know how this resource fits into the whole Forensic Science Curriculum.
Click here to see a preview of the Fiber Evidence Notes and Review resource!
Here is what some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store!
No reviews yet! This resource is brand new!
More BUDLES from Science of Curiosity! All Complete Forensic Science Units:
- Tire Impression Evidence Unit: BUNDLE | Distance Learning
- Forensic Science Basics Unit BUNDLE Distance Learning
- Blood Spatter and Blood Evidence Unit BUNDLE- Notes, Activities, Lab
- Forensic DNA Fingerprinting / DNA Evidence BUNDLE Notes, Activity, Project
- Death Investigation BUNDLE – Autopsy, Decay, Bugs and Bones!
- Forensic Fingerprint Evidence BUNDLE
- Ballistics Evidence Unit BUNDLE