Ecology Review Questions sets: with 90 multiple choice questions, eight fully editable GoogleForms! Questions cover Reproductive Adaptations, Behavioral Adaptations, Symbiotic Relationships, and Population Dynamics. 100% no prep! High quality questions on self-grading Google Forms can be used as an opener/bell ringer, for exit tickets, and homework. Also great for unit or end-of-year review.
Topics for each Ecology Review Question Set:
- Sexual, Asexual, or Both? – 10 examples of organisms and how they reproduce, students determine between sexual, asexual, or both
- What type of Reproductive Adaptation? – 10 examples of organisms and how they reproduce. Students choose between binary fission, budding, fragmentation, parthenogenesis, placental mammal, marsupial, oviparous, and external fertilization
- Innate Behaviors: Automatic or Instinctive? – 10 examples of innate behaviors, students decide if they are examples of automatic or instinctive behaviors.
- Innate Behavior Adaptations – 10 examples of organisms exhibiting a particular innate behavior, students determine the type of behavior: territoriality, dominance hierarchy, chemotaxis, phototaxis, courtship, and internal cues.
- Types of Learned Behavior – 10 examples of learned behaviors in organisms. Students choose between classical conditioning, insight, trial and error, imprinting, and habituation.
- Symbiotic Relationships Part 1 – 20 examples of organisms exhibiting a symbiotic relationship. Students choose between competition, predator/prey, parasitism, mutualism, and commensalism.
- Symbiotic Relationships Part 2 – 10 more examples! This set has some more complicated questions, or ones I have found students have more difficulty figuring out. A challenge!
- Population Dynamics – 10 Questions about organism populations. Includes the concept of carrying capacity, exponential growth, limiting factors, predator/prey relationships, competition relationships, and how the introduction of new species impacts other populations. Seven questions include the analysis of graphs.
Google forms include tons of pictures!
These Google Forms are 100% EDITABLE! Change whatever you would like. Settings are 100% EDITABLE! If you are not familiar with GoogleForms take a look at video to see all the amazing features it offers for your classroom.
Google Forms are Excellent for Review!
Google Forms allows you to get instant feedback from your students on what they know, and more importantly, what they don’t know. Save time, save paper – 100% digital. You can add these to your GoogleClassroom, post the link to your class website, or turn the share link into a and put the tinyurl link on the board for students to type in.
GoogleForms can be accessed with any device that has an internet connection – including tablets, cell phones, and chromebooks.
The Review Google Forms are set up for students to get feedback on their score right away, but not be given the correct answer. (but you can change this to whatever settings you want!) In my classroom, I have students take these question sets two times – first to see what they already know, they look at what they got wrong, learn from their mistakes, ask questions, consult their notes, and take it one more time to get a better score. The trick is that I only give them 10-15 minutes to do it!
After that amount of time, the teacher can lock the form so that no additional entries can be made, and then review with the class the questions that were most missed.
Click here to see a preview of the Ecology Review Questions Review Question sets:
See what happy teachers are saying about Ecology Review Question Sets on Teachers Pay Teachers: