Easily create digital lessons with Google Forms. Walk your students through a lesson one step, one video clip, one website, one question at a time. Perfect for individualized learning, a sub day, or any day!
This resource provides a template that is fully editable. Including…
- Multiple sections that can help break assignments up to keep students on task
- Add instructions and links for students to access
- Embed videos and images
- Include multiple choice and short answer questions for students to answer
- Place for students to upload links to digital work (a student made Padlet or ThingLink for example)
- Place for students to upload completed documents from their own Google Drive or computer
For ideas and tips on how to make digital lessons with Google Forms, check out this blog post.
Find more ways to connect with your students:
- students record their feelings daily, set weekly goals and review them, overcome barriers
- FREE –
Here is what some happy teachers are saying about this resource in our Teachers Pay Teachers store:
Great resource for me! – Angela K. November 14, 2021