Cell Organelles & Cell Membrane Transport Review Questions: Cell Organelles, Protists and Membrane Transport with 100 multiple choice questions on ten fully editable multiple choice GoogleForms. 100% no prep! High quality questions on self-grading Google Forms can be used as an opener/bell ringer, for exit tickets, and homework. Also great for unit or end-of-year review.
Topics for each Cell Organelles & Cell Membrane Transport Review Question set:
- Cell Theory and Cell Organelles – 10 Questions, review of cell parts and functions, including images of the cell parts
- Cell Parts and Functions – 10 Questions, more review of the Cell Parts, includes diagrams of the cell
- Plant Cells: When Things Go Wrong – 10 Questions, if the plant cell were a Factory, and different things started going wrong, which department (cell part) would be to blame? A fun way to think about cell parts and functions
- Prokaryote vs Eukaryote – 10 Questions, examples of each – descriptions and picture examples
- Protist Adaptations – 10 Questions, includes volvox, amoeba, paramecium and euglena
- Membrane Transport– 10 Questions, Passive (simple diffusion, facilitated diffusion) and Active (protein pump, endocytosis and exocytosis)
- Osmosis – 10 Questions
- Phases of the Cell Cycle – 10 Questions about Interphase, Mitosis, and Cytokinesis
- Types of Specialized Cells – 10 Questions, for both plants and animals
- Specialized Cells vs Stem Cells – 10 Questions, knowing the difference between Specialized Cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, Adult Stem Cells, and Induced Stem Cells
These Google Forms are 100% EDITABLE! Change whatever you would like. Settings are 100% EDITABLE!
Google Forms are Excellent for Review
Google Forms allows you to get instant feedback from your students on what they know, and more importantly, what they don’t know. Save time, save paper – 100% digital. You can add these to your GoogleClassroom, post the link to your class website, or turn the share link into a and put the tinyurl link on the board for students to type in.
If you are not familiar with GoogleForms take a look at video to see all the amazing features it offers for your classroom.
GoogleForms can be accessed with any device that has an internet connection – including tablets, cell phones, and chromebooks.
The Review Google Forms are set up for students to get feedback on their score right away, but not be given the correct answer. (but you can change this to whatever settings you want!) In my classroom, I have students take these question sets two times. First to see what they already know, they look at what they got wrong, learn from their mistakes, ask questions, consult their notes. Then they take it one more time to get a better score. The trick is that I only give them 10-15 minutes to do it!
After that amount of time, the teacher can lock the form so that no additional entries can be made, and then review with the class the questions that were most missed.
Click here to see a preview of the Cell Organelles & Cell Membrane Transport Review Questions:
What some happy teachers are saying about the Cell Organelles & Cell Membrane Transport Review Questions:
Awesome Product! – Carrie K. October 25, 2020