Teach your students Forensic blood type evidence with notes, interactive digital activity, and review questions! NO PREP – use for a Sub, for distance learning, or in class!
- Understand the ‘why’ behind blood types (proteins on red blood cells)
- Know that blood type is class evidence
- Learn how to test for blood type
- Read blood type test results
- Learn how blood type evidence is used in Forensic Science
- SOLVE the murder case of Jake Lowe! Blood drops and a bloody knife were found at the scene. There are three suspects. Your students will test the blood samples from each and use the information to solve the case!
The Blood Type Evidence resource includes:
- Seventeen page Google Slides! Your students will drag and drop elements in the slides as they learn and answer questions!
- Full Answer Key: A separate Google Slides with answers, use for grading or share later with students to see the correct answers.
- Ten Question Review Google Form: know what your students have learned from the activity, and what they need extra help with! Google Form for immediate feedback to your kids – no grading needed!
- Three page Teaching Guide: tips for how to best use this resource, plus grading tips!
Everything is editable!
Here is a great blog post with instructions to make your own Blood Spatter Lab!
Click here to see a preview of the Blood Type recourse.
Here are what some happy teachers are saying about the Blood Type resource:
LOVED IT!!! I teach Forensics and Biomedical Science. My students have ALWAYS struggled with blood types so I decided to see if there was a lesson that was more engaging/ interactive than the curriculum my district uses. This lesson was PERFECT! My kids GOT IT! For the first time they really understood how blood typing works and they had FUN learning about it. – Jessica C. December 7, 2021
The BEST resource I have found for forensics yet! This is SO well done, and so simple to use. I loved that it was 100% editable. I tailored it to my specific content and the kids LOVED being engaged. I’m honestly impressed and I’ve been making purchases on TPT for years. I’ll be looking up more from this seller. – Soli S. February 8, 2021
I am super satisfied with the quality and creativity of this and other activities from Science of Curiosity. I have bought almost every this made for forensics. – John T. February 3, 2021